Free/themed post

Hello everyone, in this occasion's post I will talk about football. In Chile, the women's national football team is preparing to participate in the Tokyo Olympics, a list of 22 players, led by goalkeeper Christianne Endler, will try to leave the name of our country at the top and maybe even win an Olympic medal.

Of this group of players, my favourite is Yanara Aedo, with whom I had the pleasure of speaking when I was starting my adventure in competitive football.

Also these days the "Copa America" is taking place, a competition that unfortunately our national team was eliminated and will not be able to reedit those titles won in 2015 and 2016. The final of this championship will be played between Argentina and Brazil. Another final will also be played, this time in Europe, between Italy and England. My favourites to win the highest trophy are Argentina in the "Copa America" and Italy in the "Euro Cup".

In my country, the "Copa Chile" is being played, a competition that is already in the quarter finals and the top favourite is my team, Colo Colo. Well friends, I say goodbye and I hope the best team wins

Comentarios


  1. Wow, I'm really impressed. You really like football. Your post is very useful for those of us who don't know anything about sports.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Come on, the Copa Chile belongs to Colo-Colo!
    Argentina was still my favorite, since Messi deserved a title with his national team.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So far we already know that won one of your favorite teams that is Argentina, women’s football is really good, we must support it to make it more important in our country

    ResponderEliminar
  4. like you, I like to play football. finally Argentina turned out to be the winner of the Copa America

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also like soccer, I would like to be in some team, but I have not been encouraged to do it.
    I am very proud of the Chilean players, they are all very good, but I don't know them well.
    I like to watch good soccer, that's why I saw the final of the ´´American Cup´´ and I would also watch the final of the ´´Euro Cup´´.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

A photograph you like