My autobiography

Hi, I introduce myself, my name is Catalina Pérez Morales, but I like to be called Catita. I’m twenty one years old, I was born in the winter of 1999 in Santiago, at the Juan Pablo II clinic. I live with my father Hernán, my mother Heidy and my brother Diego, I also have two dogs, three cats and one rabbit, I love my pets, they are part of my family. We live in Puente Alto and we share a passion, this is  Colo-colo, the best soccer team in Chile. (in my opinion)

I studied in three schools in Puente Alto, La Florida and Macul. Now I study Chemistry and Pharmacy, this has been difficult but I love it.

In my free time, I like to sleep, the truth is that I love to sleep, also I love playing soceer and playing guitar. With my family we have “Saturday nights”, here we watch movies and play board game.

Well classmet and professor, that’s all for now. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

A photograph you like

Free/themed post