Why did you choose this career/study programme?

 When I was a girl I dreamed of being a veterinarian because I loved animals, that is not changed, but  I changed my mind when my fear of blood was greater, also discarding medicine. When at fiveteen years old, I wanted to study engineering. Finally I discarded it because it seemed boring to me and when i left school, I chose Chemistry and Pharmacy because I love Chemistry. For this when to apply to university, I had two options, Chemistry or Chemistry and Pharmacy.

My experience in these three years has been intense, with ups and down, this is a career difficult but beautiful, I am satisfied with my decision because I am happy in spite the stress.

In a future job, I would like to be in the Clinical Pharmacy área, I already did an intermediate practice in healthcare pharmacy and I was delighted. I hope I can continue to be just as excited.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

A photograph you like

Free/themed post