A subject you've enjoyed studying this semester

 Hi everyone, this is my third online semester and I am in my fourth year of university. This semester I am taking five subjects and of them the one that I liked the most is the field of Analytical Chemistry.

The Analytical Chemistry course is annual and generally has a large number of students. For this subject, we have three teachers, each one presents a topic.

In class the teachers pass the subject and do some exercises to exemplify and understand a little more, making us participate with questions about the subject.

So far in the subject we have seen the following contents:

-Chemical equilibrium applied to qualitative and quantitative analysis

-Qualitative analysis: Cations and Anions

-Quantitative analysis

I like analytical chemistry because it is interesting and it is fun. In addition, the teachers are friendly and make the classes enjoyable. Regarding the evaluations, they give a lot of time to develop the tests, taking into account the unforeseen events that arise with the Internet connection in the houses and the taking of photographs to upload to the platform.

This is why I enjoy this pandemic bouquet.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

A photograph you like

Free/themed post