Free/themed post

Hi everyone,  today I want to take advantage of the free themed to talk about football. Yesterday the Chilean team played soccer against the Argentina team for the qualifiers for the Qatar World Cup 2022. I am not an expert on the subject but I really like to watch football, both male and female.

Despite the fact that there was not one of the national team figures (my favorite played, Arturo Vidal), Chile achieved a good result, drawing 1-1 with Messi from Argentina.

In the Chilean national team, the historical figures of the golden generation stood out, our captain Claudio Bravo making several great catches. In defense, our dear Gary Medel "the pitbull" stood out, winning the duels with the Argentine forwards, also giving the pass for the goal of the Chilean draw, made by "the wonder boy" Alexis Sanchez

The next match of  "la roja" for qualifying is against the Bolivian team, on Tuesday June 8 at 9:30 pm, at the San Carlos de Apoquindo stadium, Santiago de Chile.


Comentarios

  1. I like to see football but not play it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, I missed the football game, I imagine it was good

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Chile played too well, I hope we play at the same level against Bolivia.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love football too, but I couldn't see the Chilean team game. Your post is a very good summary.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hope Chile qualifies to the next World Cup, I love watching football and It would be amazing to see the National Team in a tournament of that category

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I'm glad you're not an expert, otherwise all the sports commentators would be in trouble!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. That shot Leo Messi would have been a great gol

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

A photograph you like

Free/themed post