My favourite piece of technology

 Hello everybody, today I will talk about my favourite piece of technology. Nowadays it is difficult to imagine the world whitout tecnology because it is part of our daily life, so it is difficult to choose, but for the time of use, I choose my cellphone. I had mi first cellphone when I was ten years old, I only used it to play. In my life I’ve had four cellphones.

Actually I use my cellphone of many things, for example, to call my family and friends, to send messages, for video call, this helps me to communicate especially in these times of pandemic. I also use it to play video games online. Sometimes I use it take photos and film. But principally I use for social networks and listening to music.

For this reason I use it frequently and it is my favorite piece of techonology and my life will be more isolated and boring.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A photograph you like

Free/themed post